Pay by link
For those who'd like to start accepting payments without a complex integration, the PayCross system offers the Pay-by-link service.
To use this service, follow the steps below:
- Create a product in your PayCross back office or via the API.
- Get a payment link for this product.
- Share the product payment link with your customers over email or messengers, or copy and embed a payment link for your website or mobile app.
In the PayCross system a product is a record for a physical product or a service, for which you want to accept payments via payment links. A payment link leads your customer to a secure page with the PayCross payment widget, where s/he should enter payment data to complete a payment.
For each product the system generates 3 payment links:
- A payment link to a checkout page with the in-built payment widget. This link can be embedded into websites and mobile applications (
- A payment link to a checkout page with the in-built payment widget. The link is used internally by the system (
- A product payment link to an order confirmation page (
If you notify your customers of order and payment details over email or a messenger, use a product payment link to an order confirmation page (
confirm_url). After the customer confirms the order, s/he is redirected to a secure page with the in-built payment widget to complete a payment.
In other cases, copy and integrate a payment link to embed into websites and mobile applications (
You can update and delete the created products both in the back office and via the API.